Shed Destroyed By Fire

P-J photo by Eric Tichy

No injuries were reported and a shed was destroyed after a fire broke out Wednesday afternoon. Falconer and Kennedy volunteer firefighters were summoned a little after 4 p.m. to the fire on 1631 Carter St. in Levant, outside Falconer. The cause of the fire, according to officials, was due to hot ashes left near the shed. The structure was close to a neighboring barn, prompting additional departments to be called in case the fire spread. Carter Street was briefly closed to traffic.

COMMENTS