Area Police Reports
LAKEWOOD-BUSTI POLICE DEPARTMENT
• Denton B. Holthouse, 27, of Clymer, was charged with driving while intoxicated, aggravated DWI with BAC of 0.18% or higher, speed in zone and expired inspection. Officers observed a vehicle traveling at a high rate of speed on Busti Sugar Grove Road at 12:31 a.m. Thursday. An investigation found that Holthouse was allegedly intoxicated. Holthouse is scheduled to appear in court later.
• Debra A. Dalziel, no age or address listed, was charged with driving while intoxicated. Officers responded at 9:20 p.m. Monday to Winch Road for a vehicle in the ditch. An investigation later found that Dalziel was allegedly intoxicated. Dalziel is scheduled to appear in court later.
• Camden S. Jackson, 41, no address listed, was charged with driving while intoxicated and open container. Police responded at 8:31 p.m. Nov. 18 to Elmcrest Avenue in Lakewood for a vehicle in the ditch. An investigation later found that Jackson was allegedly intoxicated. Jackson is scheduled to appear in court later.
CHAUTAUQUA COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE
• CHERRY CREEK — Christopher S. Stockwell, 29, of Versailles, was charged with driving while intoxicated, speed in zone and first-degree aggravated unlicensed operation. Deputies stopped a vehicle at 10:23 p.m. Wednesday in the town of Cherry Creek for a traffic violation. An investigation found that Stockwell was allegedly operating the vehicle while intoxicated. He is scheduled to appear in Cherry Creek Town Court later.
JAMESTOWN POLICE DEPARTMENT
• Beyonce A. Acevedo, 21, no address listed, was charged with two counts of fourth-degree criminal mischief. Officers responded at 5:12 a.m. Thursday to the west side of the city for a reported domestic dispute. It was told to officers that Acevedo allegedly broke multiple items during the course of a verbal argument. Acevedo was transported to jail and held for arraignment.
• Willie C. Graham, 43, of Jamestown, was charged with seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, second-degree criminal using drug paraphernalia, tampering with physical evidence and three counts of third-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance. Police stopped a vehicle at 2:28 a.m. Thursday near the intersection of Prather Avenue and Prospect Street. An investigation found that Graham was allegedly in possession of a quantity of methamphetamine and a digital scale. While at the jail, he was also found with 18.5 grams of fentanyl and 8.4 grams of methamphetamine. Graham was committed to Chautauqua County Jail.
• Nicole C. Grimm, 27, of Jamestown, was charged with first-degree robbery, third-degree criminal possession of a weapon, seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance and resisting arrest. Police responded at 3:52 p.m. Thursday to a business on Washington Street for a reported shoplifting and later located Grimm on North Main Street. It was learned that Grimm allegedly displayed a dangerous instrument to an employee during the shoplifting. Grimm was transported to jail where she was later found with a quantity of methamphetamine. She was held for arraignment in court.
• Nicole C. Grimm, 27, was charged with seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance and tampering with physical evidence. Officers were called at 10:05 a.m. Friday to Jamestown City Court to assist with a female in custody. Officers were advised that Grimm may have been in possession of a controlled substance inside the jail. While in court, Grimm allegedly took a bag containing cocaine out of her bra and attempted to ingest it in front of officers. After a brief struggle, officers were able to confiscate the bag. Grimm is scheduled to return to court on the new charges.