Area Police Reports
CHAUTAUQUA COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE
• POMFRET – At around 3:53 p.m. Wednesday, deputies responded to a reported altercation that occurred in the town of Pomfret. An investigation found that Kody C Cambria, 25, of Portland did strike another individual and caused damage to property that did not belong to him. Cambria was charged with third-degree assault and fourth-degree criminal mischief. Cambria was transported to Mayville for arraignment.
• CHAUTAUQUA – At around 7:33 p.m. Nov. 10, deputies stopped a vehicle for an alleged traffic violation. Through an investigation it was found that the operator Troy J Sasse, 57, of Dunkirk, was operating the vehicle while intoxicated. Sasse was charged with DWI, DWI per Se and failure to keep right. Sasse is to return to court at a later date.
DUNKIRK POLICE DEPARTMENT
• Alicia Eppinger, 45, of Dunkirk, was arrested Sunday and charged with seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance.
• James Hoster, 26, of Warren, Ohio, was arrested Monday and charged with driving while intoxicated (first offense), following too closely, and speed not reasonable and prudent.
• Twain Buchanna-Scott, 34, no address listed, was arrested Tuesday and charged with fourth-degree grand larceny, unauthorized use of a motor vehicle, and second-degree harassment.