×

House Fire Started Near Ceiling Fan

A fire that broke out Wednesday around at a town of Chautauqua home originated in the ceiling of a spare bedroom. According to the Chautauqua County Sheriff’s Office the blaze was reported around 6:15 p.m. at 6639 Lawson Road. Firefighters from several departments responded to the scene. An investigation by members of the county’s Fire Investigation Team determined the origin of the blaze to be inside a spare bedroom. Further, the Sheriff’s Office said it came from an “area of where a ceiling fan and electrical wires were located.” P-J Photo by Timothy Frudd

A fire that broke out Wednesday around at a town of Chautauqua home originated in the ceiling of a spare bedroom. According to the Chautauqua County Sheriff’s Office the blaze was reported around 6:15 p.m. at 6639 Lawson Road. Firefighters from several departments responded to the scene. An investigation by members of the county’s Fire Investigation Team determined the origin of the blaze to be inside a spare bedroom. Further, the Sheriff’s Office said it came from an “area of where a ceiling fan and electrical wires were located.”

P-J Photo by Timothy Frudd

Newsletter

Today's breaking news and more in your inbox

I'm interested in (please check all that apply)
Are you a paying subscriber to the newspaper? *
   

COMMENTS

Starting at $4.62/week.

Subscribe Today