Salamanca Casino To Open Thursday
SALAMANCA– The Seneca Allegany Resort & Casino will reopen to the public Thursday, July 2, at 10 a.m.
Temporary hours of operation are 10 a.m. to 2 a.m. daily until July 6, when 24-hour operations will begin.
Similar to previous Seneca Resorts & Casinos phased openings, guests can expect the same strict protocols in place to protect the health and safety of guests and team members. This includes limited slot machines with distance between them, limited table games, minimal food and beverage offerings and socially distanced seating.
The Bear Claw Cafe will be open for grab-n-go options with very limited distanced seating. The Seneca Cafe will be open with a limited menu and socially distanced seating. Guests can also make reservations now for The Western Door, which will open on Friday and Saturday from 4 to 10 p.m. and Sunday from 4 to 9 p.m. All other restaurants are closed at this time. In addition, there is no alcohol service across the property at this phase.
Before arriving, guests are encouraged to visit SenecaAlleganyCasino.com for “What You Need To Know Before You Go”, “Frequently Asked Questions”, and a “message from Seneca Allegany Resort & Casino”. The enhanced safety measures include protocols for social distancing, disinfecting measures, face mask requirement, and wellness screenings for both team members and guests.
• All guests must be 21 years of age or older. No one under 21 will be admitted.
• No valet parking at this time. The parking garage is closed. The east surface parking lot will be open to all guests. Drop-off and walk-in is available at the event center glass doors entrance. The bus lobby entrance is for handicap drop-off only.
• Every guest and team member must proceed through the Wellness Checkpoint (temperature screening).
• Face masks are mandatory for both guests and team members and must be worn at all times while on property with the exception of a brief time when eating or drinking. Those who don’t have a face mask may have one provided for them.
• No smoking anywhere inside the resort. Smoking will be allowed only in outdoor designated areas and with social distancing. Any guest who goes outside to smoke must go through the Wellness Checkpoint upon reentering the building.
• Every guest must use hand sanitizer before entering.
• The casino is operating at reduced capacity in order to maintain social distancing at this time. Guests may be asked to come back at a later time.
• Seneca Allegany Resort & Casino hotel operations will remain closed as well as the spa and salon.
• The Sports Lounge will be open for kiosks only; no counter service will be available.
• Resort hours of operation will also be limited with new hours being 10 a.m. to 2 a.m. daily.