No New Cases Of COVID-19 In Chautauqua County Today
The Chautauqua County Department of Health reports no new cases of the coronavirus today.
The county’s statistics are as follows:
• Six active cases, continue to recover under orders of the Local Health Official per NYS Public Health Law;
• 117 cases under quarantine/isolation orders by the Public Health Director and being monitored. Not all of those being monitored are confirmed to have COVID-19 but have either shown symptoms, are awaiting results, or have risk factors;
• No persons hospitalized* in Chautauqua County as of June 29.
To date Chautauqua County has had:
• 118 recovered cases;
• 131 total confirmed cases; and
• 15,062 negative test results.