1 New Case of COVID-19 in Chautauqua County Today
Chautauqua County has announced it has one new case of the coronavirus.
Chautauqua County statistics are as follows:
• 6 active cases, continue to recover under orders of the Local Health Official per NYS Public Health Law including:
• 1 new case today of a female in her 20s;
• 105 cases under quarantine/isolation orders by the Public Health Director and being monitored. Not all of those being monitored are confirmed to have COVID-19 but have either shown symptoms, are awaiting results, or have risk factors;
• 0 persons hospitalized* in Chautauqua County as of June 26.
• 116 recovered cases;
• 7 deaths;
• 129 total confirmed cases; and
• 14,231 negative test results.