Area Police Reports
New York State Police
• RANDOLPH — Nancy Stuart, 63, of Randolph, was charged with driving while intoxicated on Monday. Stuart was pulled over for committing a traffic violation on Hardscrabble Road in Randolph and was charged after allegedly failing several field sobriety tests. Stuart was taken to the State Police at Jamestown barracks, where she reportedly provided a breath sample of .15 percent. Stuart will be in Cold Spring Town Court later.
• KENNEDY — Gregory Huddleson, 23, of Jamestown, was charged with driving while intoxicated on Sunday. According to a police report, troopers attempted to approach a vehicle parked on the wrong side of Route 62 in Kennedy, at which point the vehicle reportedly pulled away and accelerated to 67 miles per hour in a 55 mile per hour zone. Troopers pulled the vehicle over, and Huddleson, the driver, reportedly failed several field sobriety tests. He was taken to the State Police at Jamestown barracks, where he allegedly a breath sample of .13 percent. Huddleson will be in Poland Town Court later.
• RANDOLPH — Blaydon Niles, 29, of Falconer, was charged Saturday with petit larceny. Troopers responded to a reported shoplifting complaint at the 7-11 in Randolph. Niles allegedly left the store after not paying for an item and fled the scene before troopers arrived. Attempts to find Niles were unsuccessful until troopers responded to a report of a suspicious person of which Niles was the subject. Niles was placed charged and will be in Randolph Town Court later.
• FALCONER — Vincent Allocca, 44, of Randolph, was charged with driving while intoxicated on April 28. Allocca was pulled over on Interstate 86 in Falconer for allegedly making a U-turn in violation of the “No U-turn” sign. Allocca allegedly failed several field sobriety tests and was then taken to the State Police at Jamestown barracks, where he allegedly provided a breath sample of .10 percent. Allocca will be in Ellicott Town Court.
• WESTFIELD — Carl Moore, 39, of 14 Jefferson St., Westfield, was charged with second-degree harassment at 10:15 a.m. April 29 after allegedly threatening another person with bodily harm on April 26. He will be in court later.