(4:33 PM) 4 City Residents Displaced In Morning Fire

Four Jamestown residents were displaced after a fire broke out at their home early Wednesday.

No one was injured as a result of the blaze at 199 S. Main St., which was reported at 4:26 a.m.

According to Lt. Bruce Sheldon of the Jamestown Fire Department, the fire was the result of arcing electrical cables connected to a meter on the property. The fire spread through wall studs within the home, Sheldon said.

Jamestown fire crews were on scene until about 7:30 a.m.

The four occupants were assisted by the local chapter of the American Red Cross.