CELORON-A Celoron woman was sent to WCA Hospital on Friday evening after a heat-induced home fire.
According to Tim Nelson, Celoron Fire Department chief, Celoron and Lakewood fire and emergency officials dispatched to the residence at 65 Butler Ave. at approximately 6 p.m., where they quickly located a fire isolated to the garage and bathroom area.
The woman-whose name was not released-was allegedly thawing her bathroom pipes with a propane heater when it subsequently overheated and caught fire, Nelson said.
Firefighters are pictured outside of this residence at 65 Butler Ave., Celoron.
P-J photo by A.J. Rao
She was transported to WCA Hospital for minor smoke inhalation and elevated blood pressure.