Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | All Access e-Edition | Home RSS
 
 
 

Combustibles Lead To House Fire

October 17, 2013
The Post-Journal

FREWSBURG - Combustibles that were too close to a chimney pipe located in the garage of a Frewsburg home were the cause of a fire Monday afternoon. Emergency personnel responded to the structure at 3 Rice Ave. at 5:01 p.m. for the blaze. The Chautauqua County Fire Investigation Team ruled the fire accidental in nature.

Article Photos

P-J photo by Michael Rukavina

 
 
 

 

I am looking for:
in:
News, Blogs & Events Web