To the Readers' Forum:
Is your response 'yes' to any of the following?
1. Do you support the words of the Declaration of Independence that "all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness"?
2. Do you fear that government is destroying our liberty?
3. Do you want smaller government and lower taxes?
4. Do you believe in the sanctity of life?
5. Do you believe in the First Amendment granting freedom of speech and of the press, the right to assemble peaceably, and the right to petition the government to remedy grievances?
6. Do you acknowledge that marriage is between a man and a woman?
7. Do you support the Second Amendment granting the right to keep and bear arms?
If so, your views are in step with those in the Tea Party movement.