Up In Smoke

Storage Building Destroyed In Randolph Blaze

P-J photo by Jordan W. Patterson

P-J photo by Jordan W. Patterson

A storage building used to house items for an ongoing yard sale was destroyed Tuesday evening in the town of Randolph. Firefighters were alerted to the blaze at 3321 Bowen Road around 5 p.m. First responders arrived to find the storage building engulfed by flames, according to Randolph fire chief Don McElwain Jr. Randolph firefighters were assisted by East Randolph, Conewango and Kennedy fire departments. The Randolph Rescue Squad also responded. McElwain said the property owner has an ongoing sale on his property and used to the building to store items in between sales. Many of the items were destroyed in the fire. The cause of the blaze wasn’t known Tuesday.

COMMENTS