Storage Building Destroyed In Randolph Blaze

randolph fire2

RANDOLPH — A storage building used to house items for a ongoing yard sale was destroyed Tuesday evening in the town of Randolph.

Firefighters were alerted to the blaze at 3321 Bowen Road around 5 p.m. First responders arrived to find the storage building engulfed by flames, Randolph fire chief Don McElwain Jr. said.

Randolph firefighters were assisted by East Randolph, Conewango and Kennedy fire departments. The Randolph EMS Rescue Squad also responded.

McElwain said the property owner has an ongoing yard sale at the location and used to the building to store items in between sales. Many of the items were destroyed in the fire.

The cause of the blaze wasn’t known Tuesday.

COMMENTS